My Guacamole, Your Guacamole.
This is the first recipe featured on my youtube channel. why? I used to hate the flavor of avocado, better said, I didn’t understand it, therefore I couldn’t like it.
One day I had to taste it everyday at work, to make sure it was “right” and all of the sudden I was in love with it, thereafter I wouldn’t just taste it everyday, but I will steal a bit more to have it as a “snack” at any time of the day.
That’s why I’ve decided to make Guacamole on my first video, as far as I know, none of my friends hate guacamole so I’m pretty sure you will love it.
If you like the recipe and the content, don’t forget to subscribe and share my channels with your friends and family, so I can send you all my new recipes and adventures.
- 1 organic avocado.
- 1 organic tomato.
- 1/2 organic white onion.
- 1 handful of organic coriander.
- 1/2 organic lemon.
- Salt and pepper.
This is how we do it…
- Be exited! You are about to make Guacamole for yourself.
- Remove the pit and skin of your avocado, add the avocado to a bowl to smash it a bit.
- Chop the tomato, onion and coriander.
- Add these ingredients to a bowl with the smashed avocado.
- Squeeze the lemon, add salt and pepper.
- Time to mix it all, stop. Taste it and add more salt, pepper or lemon as needed.
- Run, get some organic corn chips and do not let anyone steal your Guacamole.
- Please don’t ruin it with sour cream or Dorito chips.
Did you expect it will be that easy? Please, if you did it at home, leave me your feedback, I will be happy to hear from you.
If you want me to feature any recipe in a vegan version please send me a message.