If you suffer from constipation, this Prunes sauce will save your day, and if you don’t, it’s an amazing idea to keep digestion at its best.
- 25 pz Prunes.
- 1 pz Guajillo pepper.
- 1 pz Garlic.
- 1 tsp of Cinnamon
- 1 tsp of mixed Rosemary, Oregano, Cumin.
- 1 pz Clove.
- 400 ml Water.
- Juice of 1 lime.
- Salt and pepper.
This is how we do it…
- Remove the seed from the prunes.
- Place all the ingredients in a casserole and boil for 5 minutes.
- Let it cool down before blending it.
- Blend it for 2 to 3 minutes until the sauce has a smooth consistency.
- Transfer the sauce to a container.
You can keep the sauce 3 to 5 days in the fridge, enjoy it with grilled tofu or quinoa salads, you can add it to any of your favorites dishes to have the best digestion ever.
Thank you for reading.
[Cook 🍅 Fly]