I am a Mexican Chef, Yoga geek, and a travel addict, aiming to share my vegan recipes and adventures to inspire you because I’m sure you love to cook, eat, or fly all over our planet.
My main inspiration to start this lifetime project is my mother, she has been having health issues, in order to inspire her to have a healthier living, I became Vegan and I’m trying to show her we all can live a better quality life with a plant-based diet.
I thank you heartily if you help me share this with others who may need the same inspiration.
My professional journey.
- Cooking on Board Conference S.L.P. Mexico, 2016.
- Culinary Degree at U.V.M. 2009, Mexico.
- Jr. Chef of the year nominee at Grosvenor House Hotel, Dubai, 2015.
- Biggest Eclair Grand Winner, Le Royal Meridien Hotel, Dubai, 2015.
- Merit Award at Wedding Cakes Competition Dubai 2015.
By endurance, we conquer. -Shackleton-.