Might be hard to believe, however, this balsamic glazed figs is a delightful #dressing #sauce #glaze.
Call it as you prefer and use it on every dish you want, sweet or savory it will always be your favorite.
- 5 pz Organic figs cut into half.
- 500 ml Organic balsamic vinegar.
- 5 tbsp Raw honey.
This is how we do it…
- Place the balsamic vinegar and the raw honey in a small pan or casserole, cook on high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the figs to the sauce, keep cooking on low heat until the balsamic vinegar is thick and shiny (approximately 10-15 minutes).
- Remove the figs from the sauce, let them cool down for 10 minutes.
- Your balsamic and fig #sauce #dressing #glaze is ready, keep it in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Use the glazed figs on salads or as an ice cream topping.
Once you try it you’ll be addicted to it, leave us your comments about this.
Thank you for reading.
Find us on |Facebook |Instagram |LinkedIn |Youtube |Twitter | as ☞ @Cooknfly