On my desperation for cheese while being Vegan I’ve found this beautiful Mozzarella Cheese at the supermarket couple of weeks ago during my travels in Geneva, Switzerland. I couldn’t resist to buy it and so when I came back home I decided to make this refreshing Vegan Capresse Salad.
Here’s what I’ve done…
- 200 gr. Vegan Mozzarella cheese.
- 1 pz. Organic tomato.
- 150 gr. Organic kale.
- 1 tbsp. Organic vegan pesto.
- 1 tbsp. Balsamic pearls
- 1 tbps. Olive oil pearls.
- Salt and Pepper.
This is how we do it…
- Slice down the tomato and the Mozzarella cheese into 1 cm thick.
- Chop the kale and mix it in a bowl with the pesto, add salt and pepper.
- Find inspiration to plate your salad or follow what I decided to do.
- Place across the plate tomato and cheese one after the other, on the side place nicely the kale salad.
- If you don’t have the oil/balsamic pearls, simply decorate your salad with regular olive oil and balsamic vinegar followed by sea salt and pepper.
- The last touch like I’ve said in the video is just for decoration, if you don’t have Microgreens you should not worry about it, decorate with any kind of herbs you might have in your kitchen.
- Now is time to enjoy your Capresse Salad.
If you don’t like kale or if it’s hard to find, use rocket leaves or the leave you prefer, remember is all about enjoying what we cook.
Thank you for reading.
Find us on |Facebook |Instagram |LinkedIn |Youtube |Twitter | as ☞ @Cooknfly