…Oh yes!, as simple as shown on my Insta Story. @cooknfly
This Black Truffle Vegan Mayo will take you 2 minutes and only 4 ingredients to prepare it, free of nasties, no animal products and best of all you can do it at home any time!, so don’t stop reading, because I’m sharing the recipe right here, right now.
I was never a huge fan of Mayo but recently I became a victim of French Fries / Pommes Frites / Papas Horneadas, I can eat them at all times, but is not the same without a nice homemade ketchup or mayo.
That’s why I had to do my own Ketchup and Mayo at home if you haven’t tried my homemade ketchup you can check out the recipe right here, but if you did or if you’re a fan of french fries then here’s what you need to make your own Mayo.
You will need…
- 1 cup of Soy Milk.
- 4 to 5 tbsp of Olive Oil (depending on the consistency you want for your Mayo).
- Juice of 1 Lemon.
- Black truffle-infused salt (If you can’t find it, use black truffle oil instead).
Now is time to blend it all.
- First of all, pour the milk into the blender.
- Blend on slow/medium speed, add the oil slowly as shown in the video.
- Now add the lemon juice, followed by salt.
- Blend until you get the desired consistency.
Pour into a sealable jar or any glass container and then use it everywhere you want.
I hope you’ll like it and feel free to leave your comments.
Don’t forget to Share it or Like It!.